Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ask, Seek, Knock

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened...how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!" Matthew 7:7-8, 11b

(In this passage)"Jesus is laying down the rules of conduct for those who have His Spirit, and it works on this principle-God is my Father, He loves me, I shall never think of anything He will forget, why should I worry? There are times, says Jesus, when God cannot lift the darkness from you, but trust Him. God will appear like an unkind friend, but He is not; he will appear like an unnatural Father, but He is not; he will appear like an unjust judge, but He is not. Keep the notion of the mind of God behind all things strong and growing. Nothing happens in any particular unless God's will is behind it, therefore you can rest in perfect confidence in Him."
Oswald Chambers

My lab results showed several areas of invasive ductile breast carcinoma. Preliminary results show it to be of intermediate grade, which is a step down from the aggressive carcinoma that was diagnosed in January 2009. My "timber" markers (cancer indicators) are at 14.3. They were stable at 11.7 in March of this year. At its highest, my markers were at 19.8 in March of 2009. So it seems that this if fairly new or it would have shown up in my blood work in March. We are leaving for James Island on Monday. I will also speak with doctors on Monday and try to determine a course of action. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment