Friday, February 12, 2010

"In the Middle"

Journal Entry-February 12, 2010

Out of the three options for my path reports, I fell in the middle! Atypical cells. So I will have to have them all removed and get "clear margins", but I am very happy they aren't malignant. I feel like we are heading this off at the pass. I'm also glad that I was persistent about my concerns with the doctors. Dr. Go and Dr. Rippon have said "You never say never with cancer." Both of them said they felt comfortable not doing anything about these calcifications, but there was no way to know for sure without looking at it. So I'm glad we did! They will schedule the surgery soon and I'll post the date when I know something. I'll get the other test results next Tuesday. Thanks for praying!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you persisted, too. Not knowing is always harder that knowing what's going on and taking the next step. I'll be looking for the date of your surgery and continue praying as I have been.

    ReplyDelete