Friday, June 12, 2009

"Everlasting Arms"

Journal Entry-June 12, 2009

"The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the Everlasting Arms." Deut. 33:27

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night...For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy." Psalm 92:1-2, 4

Surgery is over and I am home! I was able to come home Wednesday afternoon. Dr. Rippon removed what was left of the tumor and feels certain she got clear margins (no cancer cells). The lymph nodes showed no sign of cancer. We will go over the final pathology report with her at my follow-up visit on Tuesday.
Thanks so much to all who have prayed with us on this matter! It was truly an answer to all of our prayers, and I know that you will join with me in praise to the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment