Monday, June 15, 2009

Update on Lab Reports

Journal Entry-June 15, 2009

My final pathology reports came back over the weekend. I had a message to call the doctor's office waiting for me on my voicemail this morning. The tissue samples from my surgery last week were sent off and examined for traces of cancer that may have been missed. Two of my lymph nodes showed signs of cancer. So I will have surgery tomorrow to remove more lymph nodes. I know, without asking, that you will keep us in your prayers as we go through "Round 2" tomorrow. None of this comes as a surprise to God even though it may to us. We are so thankful to have so many praying for us!

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment