Friday, April 2, 2010

"He always lives"

Journal Entry-April 2, 2010

"The former priests were many in number, because they were prevented by death from continuing in office, but He(Christ) holds his priesthood permanently, because he continues forever. Consequently, He is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them." Hebrews 7: 23-25

Thanks to Jean Ann for this verse! Always living and always interceding!
My surgery went well and I am at home. I've had a little nausea and moderate but controllable pain. I have 4 stitches that will have to be removed next Thursday. My path reports did not come in today, so it will be Monday before I know anything. Hopefully all the tissue samples will only show atypical cells. If so, they will just monitor them on mammograms every 6 months. Thanks for your continued prayers and assistance in practical ways!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your nausea and pain to cease and that you will receive a good report next week.

    ReplyDelete