Friday, April 16, 2010

Williamsburg Bound!

Journal Entry-April 16, 2010

Next Tuesday-Friday I will be going with Anna's sixth grade class to Williamsburg! I am busy and tired, but excited! I would appreciate your prayers for my health and strength as I pack for myself and Anna. Also, pray for Joey and Joe as they "bachelor" it! I'm just so thankful to the Lord for the opportunity to go and enjoy this "once in a lifetime" chance with Anna and her friends! With Anna and Josie and Avari all in one room, I don't know how much sleep Mrs. Rollins and I will get! But it will be great fun!

2 comments:

  1. Williamsburg!!! You all will have a blast, and you and Anna will love the time together! Take lots of pictures together. :) I bet the guys are gonna suffer in that house all alone. :) ha ha
    You will be in my prayers as you travel and are constantly on the move. May God give you complete strength that only He can provide!
    I hope that you all have a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear about the trip when you get back and I return home. :)

    God bless! Tell your family I said hi!!
    Love in Christ,
    Morgen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will have a wonderful time there. It was one of the highlights for me with Beth Ann. My husband had a hilarious episode ( he didn't think it so hilarious but we did) while we were gone. I'll have to tell you about it some time. We still talk about it and laugh. He went with both our boys, too. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete