Friday, April 24, 2009

Countdown to "Bell Day"!

Journal Entry-April 24, 2009

I have completed my 5th chemotherapy and I am counting down to my last! It will be May 14. I will come back on May 15 for fluids and my shot. So May 15 is my "Bell Day"! As I've mentioned before, there's a brass bell on the wall of the chemotherapy room. Whenever you complete your treatments, you ring the bell! On the plaque is this verse:

"'For I will restore health to you, and heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD"
Jeremiah 30:17a

I've already warned everyone to bring their earplugs that day because it's going to be loud!

Joey's results from his MRI are normal! Praise the Lord! We will just continue to monitor his progress and trust the Lord for no more seizures! My MRI will be Thursday, April 30. This should tell how much the tumor has shrunk. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment