Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Recital Surprise!

Journal Entry-May 6, 2009

I got a sweet surprise last night at Anna's piano and voice recital! After she played her piano solo and sang "The Candy Man", Mrs. K. made an announcement that Anna was going to sing "Complete in Thee" just for me as a surprise! I sing it almost every morning on the way to school and it is one of Anna's favorite songs, as well. She also got her first Federation "Gold Cup" for piano solo! It was a special night for us both!

"Complete in thee, each want supplied, and no good thing to me denied, since Thou, my portion, Lord, will be, I ask no more, complete in thee. Yea, justified, oh, blessed thought! And sanctified, salvation wrought! Thy blood hath pardon bought for me, and glorified I, too, shall be."

No comments:

Post a Comment