Sunday, March 8, 2009

The God of Hope

Journal Entry-February 10, 2009
It was Anna's turn to pray in the car on the way to school this morning. She said, "I know you can and you will heal my mom."
"From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise." Psalm 8:2

"God is our refuge and our strength." Isaiah 46:1

"His compassions never fail. They are new every morning." Lamentations 3:23-23

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him." Romans 15-13

"From the end of the earth will I cry unto Thee; when my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I." Psalm 61:2

"Grace, mercy, and peace from God our Father and Jesus, our Lord." I Timothy 1:2

"Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive." Matthew 21:22

"Then he spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart." Luke 18:1

No comments:

Post a Comment