Sunday, March 8, 2009

Anna as Molly Pitcher

Journal Entry-January 30, 2009
I helped get the kids out the door to school then slept until I had to get ready to go back to the cancer center. Each time I have chemo. I will go back the next day to get a shot called Neulasta that will boost my white blood cell count. It will hopefully keep my count from dropping too low during the 7-14 day period after chemo. I feel tired and nauseated but we stopped by the school to see Anna present her oral report on Molly Pitcher. She made her first Power Point and had a great costume a dear friend of mine let me borrow. It was a special blessing to see her because I would've normally been working. I also missed Open House for the first time this year because I couldn't spare the day off from work, so I felt like I was able to participate in a small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment