Thursday, March 12, 2009

3rd Chemotherapy

Journal Entry-March 12, 2009
It was great to be in the house of the Lord last night. It is so encouraging to see and talk to people there, but mostly to sing praises to my Lord and hear a Word from Him. Joey and Matthew played their sacred solos for the prelude and their duet for the offertory. Only 3 months ago he was just beginning to use his right hand again following his surgery and hand therapy. It is such a blessing to hear Anna and Joey as they practice piano and voice at home. When they are singing or playing hymns it really lifts my spirit to sing in my heart the truths of the words. My great aunt Louise and her daughter, Judy, were able to come and hear Joey play. Judy is a church organist and played for our wedding. It was wonderful to have them there.

I have met with Dr. Go and my blood counts are good today. I am in my chemo. chair awaiting my third treatment. Joan, the Thursday volunteer, has stocked us up with sodas, crackers, and a pillow for me! 3 down-3 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment