Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Flu Has Arrived!

Journal Entry-February 28, 2009
Anna has been running a fever off and on since Monday and we found out Thursday she has Type B influenza. But the Lord is gracious and has protected us all from the germs. She is feeling a little better. I was able to take Joey and Anna to Federation at BJU today. Joey is playing piano solo and hymn playing. Anna is playing piano solo and doing vocal solo. I'm thankful to be able to go with them and celebrate the talents the Lord has given them.

"Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation. On Thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:5

"I will bring health and healing..." Jeremiah 33:6

"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in Him will I trust." Psalm 91:2

"He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wing shalt thou trust." Psalm 91:4

No comments:

Post a Comment