Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fear Not-Just Believe

Journal Entry-January 28, 2009
This night before my first chemotherapy treatment I am a little anxious, mostly about the "unknown". I am hopeful and ready to start.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

I also read these verses in my devotions today about faith and healing.
"Is not this the carpenter's son?...Where then did this man get all these things? And they took offense at him. And he did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief."
Matthew 13:55-58
"When he entered the house, the blind men came to him and Jesus said to them, 'Do you believe I am able to do this?' They said to him, 'Yes, Lord.' Then he touched their eyes saying, 'According to your faith be it done to you.' And their eyes were opened." Matthew 9:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment